The Creasematic SUPERFAX SF-C50 programmable Card Creaser creates quality creasing and perforating on all types of digitally printed work.
The rise and fall platen creasing action enables positive accurate creasing on stock sizes from CD to 500mm x 700mm at over 8000 sheets per hour.
A 99 program memory with a quick and easy setup of up to 35 creases per sheet is standard.
- Suction fed SRA2 high speed card creaser is designed for higher volume digital and litho printers.
- Over 8000 sheets per hour
- 4 creasing width tools supplied to cover the stock range upto 400 gsm
- Top load bottom feed suction system designed for continuous production
- Upto 35 creases per sheet
- Stock sizes from CD to 500mm x 700mm
- Upto 99 memories jobs can be stored
- Rotary perforating tool
- Floor Standing