SuperFax electronic GmbH & Co. KG began in 1961 when the company SF Electronic Service Olympia International was founded and became a significant sales & service company for Olympia typing machines within Germany.
Over the following years business connections developed with Tokyo (Japan) and the first stencil duplicators were imported and sold under the brand SuperFax, this was registered as a trademark in 1976.
Following several exhibitions, SuperFax products were met with great approval in other European countries and a dealer network quickly developed to cover almost all of Europe. Superfax now offers the complete product range, in particular Folders, Collators, Bookletmakers etc...
Quality and customer satisfaction is always our main target.
Faithfully yours, SuperFax electronic GmbH & Co. KG
Your benefits with SuperFax
· Designed for the digital printing market of the future
· International support
· Solid constructions, production control, a guarantee of defect-free operation
· Global exports
· All machines in stock. Delivery period from stock approx. 2–4 days
· Individual customer requests and tailor-made solutions are possible
· Our own training course for dealers and distributors
· Development in Germany
· Extremely competitive price-performance ratio
· We can test customer material samples (for SF-500EU) on request.to convince you.
Founded: 1961 Location: Bad Teinach